If you have general questions while using any of our Services, please visit our official site or forum: http://acestream.org or http://forum.acestream.org. For questions specifically about this Privacy Statement, or our use of your personal information or similar technologies, please contact our support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal Data Collection and Use
We use Personal Information to facilitate and improve our Services and communicate with you following existing regulations, while data integrity, accuracy, relevancy and legally justified processing are ensured. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make, including your privacy settings, and the products and features listed below:
- Google Analytics and its demographics and interests reporting feature, which you can opt out of here and here
- Appodeal Inc.Survey Serving Technology
APPLE, GOOGLE AND AMAZON ARE NOT A SPONSOR NOR ARE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN THIS CONTEST/DRAW. NO APPLE PRODUCTS ARE BEING USED AS PRIZES3.12 Interest-Based Ads:In order to provide with a personalized advertisement experience to you, third parties, including Google, may collect or receive information from our app and other apps and use that information to improve services and targeted ads.On your Android, you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads from Google and other companies.On your Android (versions 2.2 and up) and Google Play Services (versions 4.0 and up):
- Go to Google Settings
- Tap Ads
- Tap Opt out of interest-based ads and tap OK
Based on your choice on Admob ad personalization consent page, Admob & its partners will deliver personalized ads or non-personalized ads to you while using our Services. But, if you ever change your mind in the future, you can easily change your choice about interest-based ads anytime by:
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Tap Help menu in our app
- Tap Ad Preferences and make your choice
- Revisit our Services
5. Our Policy Towards Children
6. Legal Basis for Data ProcessingOur Services are not directed to persons under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please email to email@example.com. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
8. Changes to this PolicySubject to limitations in applicable law, you are entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your own Personal Data.Where the use of your information is based on consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.If you are a registered user of our Services, we provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify the profile information you provided to us and associated with your account.You can also permanently delete your IDT account and your personal data collected by us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected. We will respond to your request as soon as possible under relevant regulation. You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your Personal Data infringes applicable law.We retain your Personal Data as long as needed to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.